Items in Roshpit Champions come in many different forms. Items are dropped by defeated enemies and by treasure chests.
- Regular Equipment: able to be equipped. See Inventory & Equipment for more info.
- Weapons: able to be equipped to the weapon slot. See Weapons for more info.
- Potions: Can restore health and mana or grant attribute bonuses that last for the game session.
- Gold: Can be used to buy items at Gheed's Gambling Post or from the mystery merchant in the Vault of the Pretender dungeon.
- Glyphs - image soon.
- Other: Reanimation Stone - used to reset your skill and rune points
Hover over an item in your inventory to see it's tooltip.
- This displays the rarity of the item. See the "Item Rarity" section below.
- This tells you what slot the item will be equipped to. See Inventory & Equipment for more info.
- Roll slot 1. See the "Item Rolls" section below.
- Roll slot 2. See the "Item Rolls" section below.
- Required hero level to be able to equip the item.
There are currently 5 item rarities. Different rarity items appear differently on the ground when dropped by enemies. You can also see an item's rarity by hovering over the item in your inventory to see it's description. Note that Roshpit Champion item rarities are named similarly to Dota 2 item rarities, but there is no relationship between the two.
Note that the pictures below show different item rarities for regular equipment but potions and weapons have similar rings around them to depict their rarities. Currently there are no immortal rarity weapons or potions.
- Immortal - See Immortal Item Directory for a list of Immortal Items and information about them.
Almost every item has 1 or more "Rolls". A "Roll" is a slot on the item that, when the item is equipped, gives your character a bonus to some rune or attribute like Strength, Agility, Intelligence, Armor, Max Health, etc.
Different rarities of items or weapons have a different number of rolls: